Need assistance? We can help you sign up, vote, and use site features. This section includes several resources to assist you.
- If you are having problems signing up or logging in, check the Frequently Asked Questions below. Still can't make it work? Try asking our team using the help request form.
- Please visit our cookie help page if you need instructions for enabling cookies in your browser.
- Members of the media can find contact information and directions for inquiries or accreditation on the media page.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are having difficulty using the site please review the following commonly asked questions and solutions. If you don't see your question in the list please use our help request form.
I submitted my e-mail address through the sign-up form, but I have not received an email. How long should it take?
We want to help you log in and vote! You should receive the confirmation e-mail within minutes. However, we do not have control over the delivery of email in other systems. It is unusual but possible that the e-mail could be delayed for hours, maybe a day.
If you have waited a little while but have not received an email:
- First try to check your email spam and trash folders to see if the confirmation might have been mistakenly redirected there.
- You may have mistyped your email address during sign up. If you are not sure, feel free to try signing up again. Our system will not create two accounts for the same e-mail address.
- You can also generate another signup e-mail to your account by visiting our password reset page and re-entering your e-mail address.
No luck? Try our help request form, and we will respond as quickly as we can.
I have signed up, received the email, followed the link and set my password, but I still can't log in. What should I do?
Check that you are using your full email address as your user name, including the '@domain.com' part. Whether you use upper or lower case letters doesn't matter.
Passwords are case-sensitive. That means that uppercase or capital letters in your password have to be entered as uppercase or capitals, and lowercase or small letters in your password have to be entered as lowercase or small letters.
Check that CAPS LOCK is off on your keyboard. Usually a small light on your keyboard will show you when CAPS LOCK is on - make sure it is off.
You can try resetting your password again by visiting the password reset page. It will send you another e-mail with a link to reset your password.
If you still can not log in please use our help request form.
The APCMA member and voter services should work with most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 6, 7 and 8
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
And others! You should even be able to get through the process with many hand-held devices, though the site's media and scripts are not yet optimized for such devices.
If you encounter problems with our site in your browser, let us know. We want the APC Music Awards to be accessible to everyone.
To view any of the videos on the APCMA website you will need the Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. Clicking on the link will take you to another website where you will need to click "Agree and install now" to install the Adobe Flash Player.